There are many things to keep in mind when it comes to hiring a professional cleaning company. It may seem overwhelming if you have never gone through the process before. Listed below are a few questions to make sure you ask a potential company before hiring:
1. Does the company have their own liability insurance?
2. What kind of reputation does the company have- can they offer any reviews or testimonials from other clients?
3. How long has that company been in business?
4. What other kind of services do they offer- is it just a janitorial company that only cleans?
5. Is it the same people each time they come out and clean a location?
6. How quick are they to resolve issues?
7. Do they supply their own equipment and products? Is there anything that you need to supply?
8. Is the company local or national? Big or small?
9. Do your personalities match? An open line of communication is critical to the success of a cleaning program.
10. If green cleaning is a priority for you, inquire about their standards and cleaning practices. Are they a green cleaning company?
11. How does the company train the crew that will be cleaning your property?
12. Does the company have a performance or money back guaranty?
When you are inquiring about a company’s services that they provide, you want to keep the future in mind. If they offer window cleaning, floor care services, construction clean up, etc. then you end up saving money in the long run because you only need to hire the one company instead of having to hire an additional one or two or even three companies to fulfill your needs.
Just as there are things to remember to do when hiring a professional cleaning crew, there are also things to keep in mind NOT to do. One of the most important things not to do when hiring a crew is to accept a quote over the phone. There is no way for that to be accurate because a cleaning company needs to see the actual area to be serviced so they can properly see how much work it will be to clean. When the cleaning representative comes out, do not rush the walk-thru. You need to make sure to include as many details as possible and to be very specific when it comes to your janitorial needs (it is always helpful to make a list before the initial walk-thru.)
If your business is in need of professional cleaning or cleaning advice, please contact Envision Commercial Cleaning today for a representative to come out and provide a complimentary walk-thru and a personalized bid with your cleaning needs in mind! Now that you aware of what to keep in mind when hiring a crew, you can rest assured that Envision will do what they can to provide you with a comprehensive evaluation and quote to fit your properties needs.